Several months ago I ordered a DVD concert video from ImportCDs.com via Amazon.com.The DVD is defective and won't play.

It plays about two-thirds through and then returns to the main menu and did so the first time I played it. I tried playing it on different DVDs and it did the same thing. I refuse to send the DVD back unless I get a response from the company acknowledging my complaint. They won't acknowledge the complaint.

On their web site I believe they state it will be at least 24-hours before they can respond. I waited. And waited. So, I sent second and third e-mails all appropriately spaced apart to give them the benefit of the doubt.

No response. Ever. I wrote a negative review on Amazon as well. So, don't bother buying from Import CD Specialists, 17822 Gillette Ave.

#A, Irvine, CA, 92614.In the meantime I'm stuck with a DVD that won't play to the end.

Had an Experience with Import CD Specialists?

Comments

Coeur D Alene, Idaho, United States #588989

This company should be called RIP OFF CD's, they do not ship the products, and Amazon does nothing and basically tells you tough. Amazon and IMPORTCD"S should both be sued!!

Never ever use the importcds.com web site have had 3 credit card deductions for 1 order that came back as credit card error. No response, No Phone Number to call, NO ONE WILL EVER GET BACK TO YOU :(

IMPORTCDS IS A HUGE RIPOFF!IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THERE IS NO NUMBER OR EMAIL TO CONTACT.

YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK. I HAVE BEEN WAITING A WHOLE MONTH FOR MY DVD THAT WAS ONLY GOING FROM THEIR LOCATION AT 17822 Gillette Ave.

#A, Irvine, CA, 92614 TO SPOKANE WASHINGTON.AMAZON SHOULD BE SUED FOR PROMOTING THIS COMPANY AS WELL.

#211915

I've done lots of business with them as well and their shipping is ALWAYS terrible and worse then any other merchant.

I purchased last week on Thursday 8/2/2010.Was told they shipped on 8/5 and today is 8/14 and is still waiting on my cd.

Mind you, I live in Bronx, NY and they're located in California?? Normally, any shipment from CA to NY is within 4 to 5 days or shorter.

My question is did they really have the cd in stock when I purchased or they just another MOviemars that orders what was purchased and then ship to customers after they purchased the item.:(

I had a similar experience.I paid for expedited shipping, only to be given the standard shipping.

Because of this I was the only person that did not have a gift at my brothers graduation party(always fun to be that person...).

I messaged them 4 times through Amazon, twice from their official site and even wrote a letter of complaint to their physical location.In the end I filed a claim with Amazon because the item never did arrive and they never did return any of my contact attempts.

I've done business with Import CDs on many occasions with no problems. Always shipped the correct item promptly. Sorry this didn't happen with you.